Octoberfest Beer Garden
Macon Octoberfest 2015 in Tattnall Square Park
Children 17 and under entrance is free. All minors must be accompanied by an adult 21+.
Free For Freedom: FREE admission to all military who present an active military ID
October 23rd – 25th
- Friday October 23 – Starts @ 4:00pm
- Saturday October 24 – Starts @ 11:00am
- Sunday October 25 – Starts @ 10:30am
- Three Day Packages Available
- Click Here for Tickets
A beer garden indicative of those at Munich’s Oktoberfest, with long tables and foliage, offers plenty of Georgia-made craft brews to go around, as well as live musical entertainment throughout the day. Enjoy authentic Bavarian cuisine —the ingredients of which are locally sourced—food from local vendors, and shop the booths of area merchants in the Local Marketplace.
The cost of beer and food is not included in the ticket price.
- Access to VIP Priority Seating and Taps
- 32 ounce souvenir beer stein
- 2 Beer Tickets
- 1 Bavarian or Southern meal provided by Grow
- VIP Restroom Access
Tattnall Square Park,
1155 College St.
Macon, Georgia 31201